As a Senior Partner Growth Manager on the Supply Side team, you will be responsible for winning and closing new business opportunities, as well as growing and developing the most revenue-driving accounts. Your efforts will be supported by our Technical Account managers and Business Intelligence team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Establishing connections and developing business network
- Driving new business opportunities through the sales funnel
- Preparing the pitch materials and leading the negotiations with partners
- Owning the relationships with assigned accounts and working on strengthening them
- Creation and execution of development plans for owned and prioritized accounts
- Assisting and consulting partners about best practices and growth of monetization opportunities within the Acceptable Ads Ecosystem
What you bring to the table…
- Solid experience with sales in ad tech or online publishing
- Experience in establishing C-level or senior level relationships
- Experience in a global organization active on different markets
- Great knowledge of EU and the US digital media or ad tech markets
- Proven track record (e.g. contacts network)
It's awesome if you know about…
- Working in retail media or e-commerce domain
- Knowledge about ad blocking and web monetisation solutions, e.g. paywalls, etc.
- Experience with agile organizations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.