Telnyx is proud to boast a network that provides service to tens of thousands of business users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues. Telnyx’s complex network generates a constant stream of challenges which require you to continually be innovative with an evolving set of technologies. Keeping the network reliable ensures that our users stay connected with our suite of applications, products and services. The team's mission is to drive connectivity innovation and democratize communications access around the globe.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
In This Role You Will:
- Deploy and support our global production and corporate network including edge, backbone and data center infrastructure.
- Work cross-functionally with project management, network engineering to generate implementation plans.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance (Remote and/or on-site) during deployment activities in our data centers and POPs.
- Calculate and document equipment power/space requirements and consumption for multiple PoP sites. Work with Colocation Vendors, local Engineering, and Facilities Operations, to meet these requirements.
- Perform fault isolation and trouble resolution on network hardware, software, and circuits.
- Schedule and perform network maintenance including repairs, upgrades, and migrations.
- Maintain asset database for installed network gear and work with Logistics on vendor RMAs.
- Maintain technical and training documentation, and develop automation and tooling as needed.
- Participate in on-call activities and follow the escalation process to support the infrastructure 24/7.
- Proactively contribute to documentation, automation and process improvement.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Programming experience with Python
- Network automation experience with Ansible
- Experience with Linux OS/networking.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, and VRRP in a dual-stack IPv4/6 environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.