We are in search of a Senior Marketing Operations Manager who will serve as a key, foundational team member to helps us build, track, execute and optimize across marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be tasked with making decisions and executing upon how we structure our operations, workflows and processes and you will come with the knowledge and insight into building and maintaining best-in-class Mar-tech stacks.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Partnering with RevOps & Data Ops to build, refine, implement and maintain our lead scoring, engagement scoring, product qualified leads (PQLs) & account scoring (PQAs), and marketing attribution models
- Define the roadmap for marketing operations to ensure we have the necessary technical infrastructure to quickly deploy new experiments and measure their outcomes against pipeline build & influenced ARR goals.
- Develop and lead the reporting cadence and infrastructure to assess the performance of marketing campaigns and strategies across the org
- Proactively find opportunities to optimize our process for better visibility or scale, campaigns for better performance or experience, or the usage of our tools and technology
- Be an internal authority on operationalizing marketing programs, working across all Marketing teams to support, educate and implement where needed
- Partner with sales development and marketing teams to develop and implement new initiatives that drive pipeline growth
- Campaign creation, set-up, build, quality assurance and maintenance of a variety of marketing programs and campaign flows in Salesforce and HubSpot (including troubleshooting and fixing data errors/issues)
- Audit and monitor proper tagging for campaigns across our tech-stack while managing and updating data around campaign reporting
- 5-7 years of Marketing and/or Campaign Operations experience with 3+ years in a Product-Led Growth environment
- Solid grasp of B2B marketing concepts and strategies, like ABM, PLG and Lifecycle Stages
- Proficiency in Hubspot (or comparable Marketing Automation platform), Intercom (or comparable in-app communication software) and Salesforce
- Experience configuring and maintaining internal processing like Lifecycle Stages, Scoring and Qualification workflows at other PLG companies
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing organization
- Works well in a fast-pace environment with the ability to prioritize and communicate expectations around timeframe and scope
- Experience executing on campaign operations to support the Marketing organization
- Experience leading large cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Familiarity with building pipeline contribution & influenced models
- Preferred experience with MadKudu, Tableau, Outreach, Intercom/Pendo
- Strong excel & reporting skills
- SQL Skills Preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.