Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What this job can offer you
- Leading a global team of 7-8 employees that run our Revenue Operations Tech Stack, and create/manage the Policy/Processes for our global sales and marketing team
- Exposure to a complex global environment in a VC backed startup where you will partner very closely with revenue leaders to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling our clients to hire anywhere
- Design and enforce a wide range of policies and processes to ensure global compliance, efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and maintenance of revenue operations tools, systems, and platforms
What you bring
- 3-5 years of Previous experience leading teams across COE functions (Forecasting, Compensation, systems, CRM, Process, GTM Planning)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment (leading distributed teams) with multiple priorities that requires strong project management and decision-making capabilities. Hands-on approach required.
- Exceptionally strong communicator and influencer who is adept at partnering, influencing and aligning stakeholders at all levels with experience of change management
- An understanding of key sales tools including Salesforce and Clari
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.