About the Organization
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions. On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy:
The Senior Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation would
- be responsible for guiding the overall M&E strategy and implementation of related activities plus providing timely and relevant performance information to all stakeholders.
- will provide technical leadership to develop project framework, plans and indicators to capture performance results and provide effective, accurate and timely monitoring, evaluation and reporting of all activities
Required Education and Experience Profile
- 10 - 12 years experience in a similar position responsible for implementing M&E activities
- A minimum of first degree in statistics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field. An MBA in M&E, statistics or economics would be an advantage
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Exceptional organization skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
Mode of application
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. The role being applied for should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 31, 2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.