This goal of the position is to evaluate companies and assist clients in building capital. The position is also responsible for managing SAS investment banking advisory and global market business units and providing leadership for market insights and research.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Execution – helping our clients, including mid-market as well as global corporates, shareholders and financial investors achieve their strategic and financial objectives
- Origination – marketing our services and supporting efforts in developing and executing business development activities
- Relationship – leading dialogues with senior management, stakeholders and investors and developing relationships with clients.
- Leadership – providing guidance and assistance to (junior) team members in the preparation of client presentations and financial analyses and contributing to their ongoing development.
- Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Lead the development and implementation of financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Supervise Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and private equity transactions.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of the corporate and personal enterprise.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
- Education – Excellent academic credentials (Master’s Degree) from a top university with demonstrated quantitative skills and a well-developed knowledge of financial concepts and accounting.
- Work Experience – Significant execution and origination Investment Banking experience across all products (minimum 7-8 years) – ideally in the bulge bracket AND boutique or BIG 4 environment experience is a plus.
- Industry Expertise – Experience in one/more of Ghana’s investment industry sectors, with the relevant
- Qualifications – the GISI (required), CFA will be an added advantage
- Personal Skills – Pro-active mind-set to drive projects and transactions autonomously, reasoned, structured and analytical thinking combined with the ability to sell, strong financial acumen and quick understanding of complex topics, entrepreneurial passion, hard-working and rigorous eye for details, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Language Skills – English (excellent writing and speaking skills are a MUST).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.