About the Organization
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions. On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy:
The Senior Manager, Finance, Budget & Accounting would
- be responsible for the budget planning and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions
- implement and maintain all financial controls and systems c) identify and recommend potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures
Required Education and Experience Profile
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in similar role with at least 5 years’ experience in managerial role
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience or qualified Accountant/Auditor of recognized professional body (CA / ACCA / ICMA / CIMA / CPA or its equivalent) with 7 years post qualification.
- A minimum of first degree in Business Administration Accounting, Finance.
- Detailed knowledge/understanding of Accounting principles, procedures and financial reporting standards.
- Exceptional organization skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
Mode of application
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. The role being applied for should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 31, 2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.