About the Organization
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions. On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy:
The Senior Manager, Credit Risk would
- develop Risk Appetite and Risk Maanagement Framework, supporting clients to derive the business strategy into clear set of metrics and define the key risk management principles to protect the business strategy.
- Develop credit risk target operating model offering, covering decision science, process assurance, portfolio management, and credit risk reporting.
Required Education and Experience Profile
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in similar role with at least 5-year experience in managerial role
- Minimum of a first degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related course
- MBA, CA would be an advantage
- Relevant professional certification/ membership of a recognised professional associations in Ghana or abroad is required
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory environment for the financial sector (e.g., BoG requirements)
- Experience in providing strategic leadership in Credit for a financial services or similar organisation in a developing economy.
- Exceptional organization skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Mode of application
To apply, interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The role being applied for should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 31, 2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.