Zapier is looking for a Sr. Channel Manager to develop our Channel Partner strategy and build a team of channel managers to help Zapier better enable upmarket customers. We’re looking for a leader who knows how to build a program from scratch and hire a team to enable our GTM strategy. The Channel Team at Zapier is responsible for building a network of partners that can help drive new upmarket customers who would benefit from automation as well as enabling deeper implementations to ensure our customers are set up for success. Channel Partners are critical to this effort in that they can both support our prospects and customers but also serve as a new source of pipeline and revenue.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- 6 yrs+ previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel
- Experience selling in PLG motions via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Zapier teams
- Driven, highly motivated and results-driven
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
Things You’ll Do:
- Develop and help execute channel strategy globally
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operations - exceed quarterly and annual bookings quota, new logo objectives, goals for partner-connected sales, targets for partner deal registrations, and achievement against quarterly MBOs
- Drive the success of our partner program through recruitment, onboarding, enablement, sales alignment, executive relationship management, and demand generation
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership to a team of Channel Managers (that you’ll hire) while working closely with Partner Programs, Partner Marketing, Partner Enablement, Sales and Customer Success in a fast-paced, still-evolving, cross-functional team environment
- Act as a player and coach; build, maintain, and manage relationships with key current and prospective channel partners.
- Instill a disciplined cadence of partner pipeline reviews with the Channel Managers and prioritized partners
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, product, and operations team to drive channel revenue growth
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental joint revenue achievement
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.