We are looking for a Senior Magento II Developer for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products and growth features.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Competency in authoring and extending Magento extensions.
- Solid experience in customizing Magento's frontend components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
- Experience with the development and management of any eCommerce lifecycle.
- Understanding of modern UX/UI trends.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Capacity to work in a team environment.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento II eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento II modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.