Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Carry out audits/inspections for the following standards: EU Equivalent Organic Production & Processing Standard for Third Countries, RA, UEBT, CAFÉ Practices, and GLOBAL G.A.P. GRASP add on and 4C will be an added advantage.-five years and above in auditing these standards
- Bear the highest responsibility for the protection against credibility risk for schemes managed by him/her.
- Conduct regular training to create awareness of changes in scheme requirements and ensure consistency in interpretation by all.
- Review applications for relevant standards and communicate the review outcome to clients
- Generate timely and accurate reports on inspections and audits in accordance with stipulated formats and timelines in the various schemes
- Maintain an audit trail and keep such records as are part of the scope of the scheme.
- Consistently adhere to scheme protocols and requirements during audit assignments and maintain high-quality professional standards necessary to upholding the accreditation of the company
- Familiarize him/ herself with the Quality Manual, internal standard operating procedures/Finance policy and be bound to the provisions therein
- Consistently adhere to scheme protocols on matters to do with application and registration processes necessary to uphold accreditation of AfriCert.
- Marketing of their schemes to expand client base
- Maintain success in external audits of his/her scheme
- Lead and manage a team when assigned the role of a lead auditor in an audit
- Uploading audit documents in the google drive
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the Technical Manager or the Managing Director from time to time relevant to the above role or aligned to your qualifications.
Minimum Requirements for the Job:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Agribusiness, Environment, Agriculture or Food science
- Trained and passed by IRCA Lead auditor course ISO 9001:2015
- Trained and passed in Social standard and audited as a support or lead auditor in the standard
- Experience in the agriculture sector more than 3 years in auditing standards e.g. RA, CAFÉ, Organic Agriculture, GLOBAL G.A.P as an auditor
- Experience in the training of standards
- Experience working with CAFÉ VRS and RA Salesforce .
- Audit experience GRASP, 4C, and ISO 22000, as well as other crops, is an added advantage
- Knowledge of relevant information systems and tools necessary to carry out quality monitoring activities, including and not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Rainforest Alliance Learning Network, and Rainforest Alliance CB Management platform.
Qualified candidates should send an updated curriculum vitae and a brief cover letter only to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.