We are searching for a Senior Laravel Developer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you love what you do, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- +5 years experience with Laravel.
- Understanding of the MVC pattern.
- Understanding of SQL databases.
- You follow the best practices and conventions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Commercial experience
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Cooperate with fellow backend and front-end developers.
- Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
- Implement server-side logic to process front inputs.
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within the code.
- Interact with SQL databases.
- Ensure all inputs going to a database have been parameterized.
- Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented.
- Ensure you've written unit test cases to verify code is performing as expected and to prevent possible security breaches.
- Create written documentation for the different components
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.