- Support Mechanical Engineering Faculty and Students in Lab
- Perform mechanical assembly operations including bonding, staking, torqueing and critical moves
- Work to detailed drawings in a clean room environment, interfacing with personnel from different disciplines
- Handle precision equipment, tolerances as specified in Lab Manuals
- Handle sophisticated measuring equipment such as TDS, temperature, pressure, vibrations, Generate and maintain the calibration reports
- Generate workflow and test scheduling purpose
- Maintain required logs, records and reports in accordance with Pentair policies and government regulations
- Review and correctly interpret schematics, drawings and specifications and procedures
- Design and fabricate basic holding fixtures
- Make suggestions relating to the machining, fabrication, and assembly to perform the most intricate machining and assemblies.
- Interact appropriately with others in other to maintain a positive and productive work environment.Perform functions in various work centers including regular cleaning, oiling, and keep adequate stocks of consumable.
- Always use personal protective equipment as per EHS standard and maintain an EHS standard in lab.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Develop and maintain record keeping of equipment, fixtures etc.
- Travel to, and support, complex field operations for flight hardware from delivery, launch, and post launch operations.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.