Engineering & Technology
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Responsible for designing and building high-traffic frontend applications with non-trivial content structure and functionality
- Responsible for guiding technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Responsible for mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and other stakeholders
- Responsible for complex frontend development tasks, including custom module development
- Responsible for understanding how system functions contribute to the strategic direction of the business and the ability to make valuable contributions
- Responsible for solving problems effectively by gathering insight from team members, ensuring that they have all the information they need for accurate analysis and consideration, involving them, and supporting them as needed
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and solving problems systematically rather than solely by intuition or instinct; looking for root causes, not just symptoms of the pain; weighing pros and cons of actions; and deciding when to escalate issues
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring to team and colleagues
- Responsible for transforming requirements into technical architecture and then into tasks delegated to team members
- Responsible for documenting incidents and issues for communication and reference purposes
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Work on event-driven architecture style
- Demonstrated relevant career experience
- Experience using a ReactJS, Angular, or Vue
- Experience using agile methodologies
- Working in a consulting or agency environment with enterprise-level clients
- Experience in unit, integration, and E2E testing.
- Strong English communication and team collaboration skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.