Kickstarter’s product development team builds the platform that helps bring creative projects to life. We're a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, data analysts, and community specialists working collaboratively using iterative, data-driven, and outcome oriented approaches to solve problems.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Write well-tested software that meets product, design, and operational criteria to enable the success of Kickstarter users.
- Estimate task complexity and guide team execution of large to extra-large projects, ensuring committed work is delivered on-time.
- Identify and propose technical project opportunities and suggest process improvements to help the team perform and deliver better.
- Participate in group code reviews to ensure a high standard of quality for all changes to Kickstarter systems.
- Remain informed of platform level API changes and App Store guidance.
- Participate in the on-call rotation to ensure continuous availability of services to Kickstarter users.
- Pair with and provide growth feedback and mentorship to more junior teammates.
- You have deep, extensive professional experience with Objective C, Swift, and Graph QL.
- You enjoy working collaboratively, participating in team discussions, planning and software design.
- You have excellent communication and time management skills.
- You have experience mentoring other engineers, including pair programming and knowledge sharing.
- You have experience designing and building performant and scalable systems which balance user needs, business requirements, and resource constraints.
- You have experience working iteratively and maintaining live products.
- You have a pragmatic approach to writing well-tested, maintainable code.
- You love writing tests to ensure you deliver high-quality software and experiences.
- You consider the broader impacts of your work through; building accessible UI, quality & testing patterns, code readability, documentation and considering security, performance and data integrity concerns.
- You value sharing knowledge, personal growth, positive feedback, and continuously improving engineering and team practices.
- You empathize with creators, the challenges of the creative process and bringing projects to life.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.