Job Title: Senior Human Resource and Administration Officer
Department: Finance and Administration
Reports To: Director-Finance Administration
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Directors and Departmental Heads in identifying resourcing requirements and creating clear and effective job descriptions
- Review and ensure the implementation of staff policies, procedures and practices to comply with local regulatory employments and labour laws
- Actively manage the recruitment process
- Support employee orientation, development and training
- Develop and administer a compensation and benefits package for staff
- Manage employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Develop and maintain a performance appraisal system - utilizing tools such as 360-degree feedback, as appropriate
- Liaise with external agencies/institutions on corporate matters
- Drive the preparation of personal development plans for each staff member
- Responsible for positive employee and industrial relations management
- Coordinate in the general day-to-day administration of the business
Academic and Professional Qualification
- A degree in Human Resource Management or other closely-related disciplines.
- Possession of professional certification with a Human Resource Body e.g. IHRMP, SHRM, etc. would be an added advantage
- 4+ years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably, in the Manufacturing/FMCG Sector
- Have an in-depth and practical knowledge of the Labour Act 2003 (Act 651) and other relevant legislations
Key Skills and Competence
- Demonstrate the ability to serve as Team player who can work effectively with business lines of the organization to provide tailored HR support
- Ability to communicate in the Akan and Ga language would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications
- Highly self-motivated and able to work effectively without direct supervision
- Ability to demonstrate good negotiation skills and industrial relations with labour unions
- Ability to create and refine HR related documentation - contracts, key processes (performance evaluation, job descriptions, remuneration scales, etc.)
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and confidentiality in the information and advice provided to Directors, Management and Employees in general
- Listening, comprehension and understanding skills and sensitivity to the emotional, attitudinal and political aspect of human resources management
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication.
- The ideal candidate must not be more than 45 years old.
Remuneration: Negotiable salary based on qualifications and experience.
Interested and qualified candidates can forward their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.