Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Engineering & Technology
As a senior full-stack engineer you will be one of the most senior technical contributors on our teams. You will tackle the most difficult technical challenges the team faces spanning both frontend and backend web development work. This will include building features for our fintech, travel, eCommerce, and/or superapp products along with the engines and frameworks that power them. You will predominantly work with React on the frontend, and a combination of Python and Node microservices on the backend. Other technologies you’ll work with include Gitlab, AWS, Postgres, Redis, Datadog, Amplitude, and Snowflake. You will report to an Engineering Manager. From a Senior Engineer you may grow on the IC track into a Staff Software Engineer or on the people track into an Engineering Manager.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Ship projects end-to-end in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Have the opportunity to very meaningfully propel the business forward, and experience the impact of your work on the company’s business metrics and user experience
- Own features, services, caches, and databases, including deployment, monitoring, debugging, and testing
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews
- Mentor junior developers
- Participate in cross-functional team projects, work with external stakeholders, and help shape the roadmap for future team projects
- Be data-driven and close to the customer, conducting experiments for nearly everything you launch
- 4+ years of professional working experience in software development, including 2+ years of Python or Node on the backend, and 2+ years working with a modern frontend JS framework (ex. React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience working with web services / modern web technologies and comfortable tackling system design challenges
- Have mentored more junior developers
- We’re looking for highly-motivated self-starters who share our excitement for growth and impact
- Willing and able to work with both backend and frontend parts of the stack, though the proportion of time spent doing each will be influenced by the candidate’s interests
- Interested in building products in a startup environment: moving quickly, being data-driven, wearing multiple hats, continuously learning
- Strong communicator, and able to thrive on an agile team, contributing to: standups, sprint ceremonies, and quarterly project planning, and working with various internal and external stakeholders
- Highly motivated, have a strong sense of ownership, and are able to drive complex projects end-to-end
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.