The Emerging Technologies team is looking for someone to develop the user facing side of some brand new technologies. We take a user experience first approach to everything we build so we expect you to develop an understanding of how what you’re working on fits into the usability of a product. These projects will be challenging, open source and will require you to dive into the domain of decentralized systems. In this role, you will build, improve, and maintain a large user-facing product that will connect multiple services together, provide controls and intelligence to those building and managing projects and applications on the NEAR protocol all while perfect user experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What You'll Be Doing
- Building frontend for a full stack product;
- Collaborating with internal and external engineers and community members
What We're Looking For
- Experience with design systems and components
- The ability to solve all sorts of frontend engineering tasks
- Ideally 5+ years experience building production applications, libraries, APIs
- Experience and interest in building and documenting tools
- Experience integrating with async APIs - data fetching, caching and client-side state management
- Fluency in React
- A solid understanding of CSS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.