We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our engineering department and help us bring our product to Enterprise level maturity. Your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of users around the world. As a senior member of the engineering team, you will build and deliver frontend solutions to provide extraordinary product experiences for our users, including SPAs and reusable components for the rapid growth of all our products. You’ll own the design, code, and deployment of solutions and make sure they perform and scale in production.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
You’ll spend time on the following
- Take full ownership of the frontend; from low-level optimizations to improving user experience
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and propose features and functionalities to the product team
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Lead the entire software development and delivery cycle from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible
- Work in a collaborative, talented distributed team
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced team members through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- Experience designing, implementing, running, and maintaining production front-end code using modern client-side development frameworks based on JS/TS such as Angular
- You strive for excellence: pixel-perfect, high-quality code, and lightning-fast load times
- You care deeply about building a world-class engineering team
- You have a solid understanding of UX/UI design, usability, and accessibility
- You are passionate about improving skills and learning new technologies
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly
- We typically expect candidates with at least 7 years of Senior Frontend Engineer experience to have the skills mentioned above.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.