The successful candidate must be able to
- Develop and manage sector-specific environmental and sustainability programs, in addition to related strategies and policies
- Capable of preparing, guiding and supporting clients to implement environmental/ social policies, procedures, and guidelines, including review/ monitoring of ESIA, ESMP, SESA, ESMF and RAP documents.
- Use world-class tools to assess and rank sustainability-related risk and opportunity across the value chain
- Prepare sustainability disclosures and other communications aligned with leading frameworks (e.g., CDP, EcoVadi, GRI)
- Design sustainability performance objectives targets and accompanying strategies and achievement plans
- Develop value chain and product life cycle inventories for energy, GHG, water, waste, and other resources
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to achieve energy, GHG, and resource reductions across the value chain
- Research leading sustainability programs and initiatives
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Support business development activities with existing and prospective clients
- 6-10 years professional experience in environment/sustainability and/or management consulting
- Master’s Degree(s) in environment/ sustainability, science, energy, engineering and/or related disciplines. Exemplary Bachelor’s Degree(s) holders may apply.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence, and integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate results via
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and related software and craft compelling presentations and reports
- Ability to develop and present analyses using programs including Microsoft Excel, Access, and Power BI
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects concurrently, and manage time efficiently
- Proven ability for team-working and multi-tasking; great facilitation, communication, and computational skills; resourcefulness, attention to detail, and client orientation.