We’re looking for engineering managers to help us build and manage Prezi’s engineering team and products - which have expanded in recent years from our presentation focused solution, Prezi Present, to also now include Prezi Design, a versatile graphics creation tool, and Prezi Video, a virtual presentation and collaboration solution that's changing how our customers work together in the hybrid office. We have current opportunities across our platform.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Collaborate with your team's cross-functional leaders (Product Manager, Designer) to plan, strategize and resource ongoing and future projects.
- Help to translate company strategy and priorities into actionable goals, tasks and actions for the individual engineer
- Prioritize, delegate and supervise all engineers’ activities and deliverables. Help engineers work through challenges, deliver quality solutions, and achieve goals and milestones.
- Be a voice of users and user impact during technical discussions and deliberations
- Hire new talent for the team and create personalized development programs and opportunities
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers’ performance including fostering a culture of direct and constructive feedback
- Provide input in strategic technical decisions and solutions
- Participate on working groups for platform-wide engineering initiatives
- Ensure operational effectiveness around release management, quality assurance, and technical documentation
- Communicate and collaborate frequently with other managers and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, and 3+ years of software engineering leadership/management
- Experience with key technologies and tools in use at Prezi such as Python, Django, React, Typescript, etc.
- A solid grasp of agile software engineering practices, and enjoy leading cross-functional teams
- The ability to foster high performance, motivation, and satisfaction by creating meaningful work, autonomy, and a results orientation for a team of engineers
- The interest in working in an organization that values:
- Taking ownership and accountability for customer and business outcomes
- Meeting opportunities and challenges with speed and teamwork
- Respecting others by both communicating directly while also caring for each other and our communities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.