- Responsible for the planning and designing of systems including related drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
- Responsible for delivering solutions to engineering queries and requests from internal/external stakeholders of the company
- Prepares bills of quantities and budgets related to systems and activities.
- Support procurement with system and material specifications and provides technical advice relevant to systems, in particular advises on long lead items that may affect progress of the works.
- Assist in the evaluation of related proposals, tender documents, systems and products
- Assist in developing schedules and milestones to deliver projects in the agreed time.
- Oversees and monitors the construction of electromechanical and electrical systems.
- Ensure adherence to quality control, monitoring compliance with building and safety codes and relevant regulations.
- Develop policy standards, operating and inspection procedures and evaluation tools for matters.
- Responsible for the effective day to day operation of the department.
- Maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications & Competencies
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Construction Engineering.
- Over 5 years’ experience in Electrical
- Should be able to work both on site and in the office
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Mmankies@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.