- Manage the day-to-day needs of the e-commerce Operations team to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction, adherence to standard operating procedures, and high-efficiency completion of tasks.
- Propose, define and drive operational projects to completion. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver improved processes and site enhancements that are both efficient and cost-effective.
- Analyze and track performance metrics to continuously improve the e commerce business
- Oversee fraud protection on the website.
- Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to optimize customer service and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the IT department on current system functionality as well as system improvements.
- Work with team members to develop and manage key process measures within each area of responsibility.
- Make employment decisions and/or recommendations on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions, terminations, pay adjustments, etc.\
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and administering performance reviews. Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong project management and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite advanced proficiency in MS Excel, internet
- Strong skills in agility, along with the ability to pivot easily when directions and priorities changes on short notice
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Work professionally with customers and co-workers to efficiently serve our customers, treating both with enthusiasm and respect