The Protocols team is at the forefront of innovation and the foundation of ConsenSys. We drive and support the Ethereum ecosystem, enable companies around the world to successfully deploy and manage blockchains at scale, and power other products at ConsenSys (MetaMask, Infura, CodeFi). We are believers in contributing to the Ethereum community with our time (EIP-1559, The Merge), expertise, and products (Hyperledger Besu, Teku -the Ethereum 2.0 beacon chain client-, and ConsenSys Rollups). ConsenSys R&D is part of the Protocols Team where we have the opportunity for long-term thinking in the products we bring to market. Similar to our products, our team is also decentralized around the world. The Protocols team's expansive experience in building and researching Ethereum protocols provides a unique experience to new joiners to make a stamp on the Ethereum ecosystem from day one.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What You’ll Do
Lead the creation of a world-class infrastructure and tools for our core engineering products. Help develop and operate the ConsenSys Rollups zkEVM network.
- Deploy and help maintaining one of the first zkEVM network in the market
- Supporting the delivery of consistent DevSecOps best practices across the organization
- Improve and update our deployment pipelines
- Help build infrastructure and tools that make all our developers go faster
Would be great if you brought this to the role:
- 5+ years experience in Systems Engineering/DevOps role on Linux/Unix Systems
- Ability to self-prioritize issues based on customer impact. Experience with troubleshooting issues in production systems, analyze system and application logs to understand the root of the problem
- Solid level understanding of Kubernetes, including running a production grade system.
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud provider, preferably AWS. Must be able to architect and use cloud native services for distributed systems
- Familiar with software component development, Container deployments and best practice in Security, Compliance, High Availability, Resilience.
- Collaborative, communicative and confident in their abilities to work well with all team members at all seniority and skill levels
- Ability to debug, optimize infrastructure, and automate routine tasks
- Experience setting up, automating, and maintaining CI and release management processes (GitHub actions, CircleCI, etc.)
- Experience in Systems Engineering, such as Linux I/O tuning, performance, memory management and troubleshooting
- Experience building and maintaining complex geographically distributed systems in a production environment including processes, monitoring, alerting and best practices
- Infrastructure templates (Terraform, FluxCD, etc.) and automation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.