Senior Data Engineer, Data Analytics
Software & Data
As a data engineer on the Data Science & Analytics team, you will work closely with other product, data science and engineering to build out company wide data models, pipelines, and reports that support the analytics for the various products that drive the Chainlink ecosystem. The current focus is building models that support analytics across blockchains to understand product usage and effectiveness. You will gain a deep understanding of Web3 data models both EVM and non-EVM.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Own the data warehouse that supports the analytics and data science functions
- Develop datasets that enable data analysts and data scientists to analyze product usage at scale. (GCP / BigQuery)
- Evolve the architecture of our data ecosystem as we scale
- Actively participate setting the standards for Data Engineering in DS&A
- Own key company dashboards that enable insights at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of professional data engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment
- Experience building designing and building data models to support analytics at scale
- Professional experience with SQL
- Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Strong point of view on metrics/measurement and how to work with product teams to develop good measurement.
- Good communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.