As our Senior CS Operations Manager, you will help us build the practice and lead efforts on managing the customer journey, lifecycle management, planning, reporting, designing handover processes, and creating operation processes, tooling, and enablement. You will be an individual contributor within our Sales Operations team and will play a pivotal role in directly impacting our outbound activities. So if you want to make a real impact on the future of one of Europe's fastest growing SaaS startups, then this is the role for you!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Own the customer lifecycle from the CS perspective, handling all system integrations and data points throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the CS team.
- Identify and implement new processes and improvement opportunities to maximize CS manager productivity and quality.
- Play a key role in the headcount, quota, and territory planning process both quarterly and annually.
- Proactively monitor the quality and data integrity of supporting sales data and highlight improvement opportunities.
- Summarize analyses and effectively communicate findings on key trends, insights, and implications.
- Actively drive, organize, and participate in key enhancements to optimize lead and opportunity processes.
- Support ad hoc analytics and develop new reporting tools stemming from multiple data sources.
- Manage assigned projects to drive increased operational efficiency within the CS organization and sales operations.
- Train teams on how to use our tools most effectively; subsequently collaborating with them on ideas and enhancements to our tools and overall CMS processes.
- Be the anchor and strategic mind behind tooling implementations, training, and use of CS technology platforms to meet business objectives, manage processes, and produce metrics, reporting and documentation.
You Must Have
- 3+ years of experience preferably working within CS operations or sales operations
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work products
- A strong desire to get things done and demonstrate urgency with small and big initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills; ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and cross functionally, and effectively manage differences of opinion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with implementing or managing CSM tools (f.ex. Gainsight, Planhat, Vitally, Churnzero, Totango)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.