- Experienced ASP.NET developer will work on modernizing, maintaining, and/or extending a codebase of modern Asp.Net Web applications and web APIs.
- The developer will also be responsible for reducing complexity, maintaining unit tests, creating integrations, and/or adding new features.
- Daily tasks will include algorithm development; system-level problem solving; writing high-quality, non-duplicated, and documented code; database schema design; and implementing complex controls such as tabbed interfaces.
- The developer will create pixel-perfect implementations of mock-ups provided by our designers.
- Selecting libraries and tools for improving accuracy, improving DevOps processes, and/or implementing new features
- Improving accuracy by developing automatic unit tests and integration tests
- Architecture direction of the solution from the database to the front end
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web verbs, JSON and XML protocols, style sheets, and other web techniques
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ classic, .Net Core and .Net 5.0+
- Experience with single-page apps and dynamic DOM modifications
- Writing tests unit tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Proficient knowledge in any modern enterprise-grade relational database management system such as (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Understanding of scaling with stateless techniques