Senior Blockchain Engineer (Golang)
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for a self-starter and growth-minded Staff Software Engineer to help develop Juno (StarkNet Golang Client). StarkNet is a permissionless decentralised ZK-Rollup operating over Ethereum enabling any dApp to achieve unlimited scale for its computation. You will be the core developer of the StarkNet ecosystem collaborating directly with StarkWare and other clients’ core developers impacting its architecture and infrastructure.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
You will be designing and implementing a StarkNet Client in Golang which will include the following:
- Efficient storage and retrieval of StarkNet state
- P2P layer and performant synchronisation mechanisms
- Data access layers, such as JSON-RPC
- Communication with Ethereum for state verification
- 6+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience in Blockchain Protocol experience
- Passion for inner workings of Blockchain systems
- Strong programming ability and knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Robust design and architectural experience
- Experience with Software Testing and release management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.