We are looking for a skilled backend engineer to join our growing data team. You will play a pivotal role in designing, building, and optimising our data architecture, pipelines and data products alongside the team and stakeholders. Your expertise will contribute to enhancing data flow efficiency across the organisation and empowering the creation of innovative new products for our customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Set standards and establish a culture for the future growth of data as a product at Primer
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and contribute to the design of an end-to-end data solution.
- Helping to build, provision and maintain infrastructure that will support a scalable data organization
- Designing, building, and maintaining machine learning applications in close collaboration with the team and stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to utilize data for the development of innovative products
- Building ETL infrastructure for data across a wide range of data sources
- Proven experience gained from a similar position
- Proficient with Python in production applications
- Comfortable writing automated tests and documentation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Relevant experience with one or more of the following would be advantageous:- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and DynamoDB- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS- Experience with Data Warehouses: Redshift, Big Query, Snowflake (we use Snowflake)- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.- Experience of building applications using web frameworks such as FastAPI, Flask or Django.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.