As a Back-End Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building solutions that integrate with our internal services and enable new pricing capabilities on our platform, following best practices in DDD and CQRS in a service-oriented architecture. You should be passionate about writing and improving code and systems to succeed in this position. You’re expected to share knowledge, thrive on feedback, and learn from others as a collaborative team member. This position offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement within the company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Collaborate with other teams to build new features within our platform
- Identify areas of improvement and implement solutions
- Pair with teammates to provide and receive coding feedback to boost knowledge-sharing and improve our platform
- Debug prioritized issues
- Participate as a presenter or attendee in weekly coding educational sessions
- Develop your soft skills and discuss best practices and technologies with your peers
- Proficient verbal and written English skills
- Five years working with PHP
- Experience in the FX pricing domain
- Strong understanding of financial management systems
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Skillful with coupon management systems
- Ability to follow best practices, such as TDD, pair programming, continuous integration/deployment, Agile methodologies, and SOLID principles
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with Command Query Responsibility Segregation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.