- Contribute to individual projects through discrete project management and delivery support – this may include developing and/or updating project work planning, monitoring and budgeting tools, and helping to coordinate policy research, analysis and policy reform processes
- Schedule internal and external meetings – both in-person and remotely - attending meetings where required and taking detailed meeting minutes for external circulation
- Contribute to internal monitoring and learning
- Support the programmes and business development teams to cultivate and maintain trusted relationships with potential funders, partners and other stakeholders, including in ministries of education
- Regularly follow up with internal and external stakeholders as required to progress relationship building, concept development and proposals, often working to tight timelines
- Desk-based research and analysis of EPG funding and partnership landscape – maintain a database of contacts and partners
- Input into global partnerships strategies and individual programme-level business development strategies – help coordinate research and planning, track progress and maintain and update documentation as required
- Develop marketing materials, external communications products and support the communications team to maintain EPG’s social media as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences (Law, Public Administration, Economics, Education or related field)
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, monitoring and reporting
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with the professional use of the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written communications and presentation skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills with a sense of humility and willingness to
- Work with diverse team members, often remotely
- A commitment to improving education quality for all children
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
- Commitment to EPG’s core values
NB: Apply with a CV and cover letter on their online recruitment portal. Please disregard the UK-based questions as they do not apply to you.
The deadline for applications is the 26th of March 2021.