- Identify appropriate software architecture and tools for a given project and lead the system specification process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture.
- Develop wireframes, process flows, prototype, theme motifs, mock-ups, site maps, interfaces and storyboards to provide users with understanding of potential design options and to communicate the implementation phases of the development process.
- Collaborate with other developers and development teams to implement projects.
- Spearhead the testing, debugging, compatibility, optimization, polishing, and documentation of all applications developed.
- Analyze project risk, communicate challenges and devise solutions to address them.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Write apt, testable, efficient and clean code using best software development practices and integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Lead the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) for selected applications.
- Support the development and implementation of robust strategic, tactical and operational activities for sales and marketing of a profitable IT and MIS company.
- Help deliver revenue by building and maintaining technical relationships with clients by multi-tasking new product development and support of existing clients to generate more business and referrals from them.
- Be an active member in the product development process; help identify blue oceans, gather clients’ inputs, develop appropriate documents, build prototypes, fine-tune concepts and ensure full products or services delivery;
- Monitor clients’ industry developments issues and device ways to take advantage of the opportunities or deal will challenges;
- Continuously analyze the competitive landscape, identify key trends and developments and regularly update the Senior Leadership Team, and bring ideas on new business opportunities or better way to deal with challenges.
- Develop Dynamics NAV enhancements, extensions and customization using Agile SCRUM methodology, using TFS/GitHub as source control tools
- Additional duties include using SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, IIS, and integrations with Dynamics NAV using RabbitMQ, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Involved in Data Migration of data from the legacy systems into Dynamics NAV
- Problem solving skills for Dynamics NAV / Navision system upgrade challenges
- Provide support and training to Dynamics NAV / Navision system users
- Demonstrate experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure-Step, and make good use of it.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring ERP to meet customers’ business requirements.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customers to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP application.
- Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data into their ERP and ensuring proper alignment of data models.
- Creates or customizes Dynamics NAV Pages, Tables, Code Units, Web Services, and Reports.
- Administers security and access to Dynamics NAV