- Collect, organize, and update current internal database to ensure strong and robotic employee data management systems. (e.g., record sick or maternity leave).
- Liaise with each department to ensure data accuracy and file properly.
- Establish data management plan for all department
- Design and ensure a proper archiving system for each department.
- Check each contract and employee record periodically to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Oversee the conversion of data from paper to electronic forms.
- Facilitate correspondence and travel plans of staff of the company
- Ensure that all punched in data is adequately protected from internal and external threats
- Ensure that there is a strong ongoing employee engagement and coordination with staff on all sites.
- Assist senior managers and executives with their daily organizational tasks
- Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their department.
- Assist with the recruitment process from the job description to offer (Advertising, Receiving and Scanning, Interviews planning, References checking and offer).
Educational Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, in a related field such as Business Administration, Management Studies, Human Resources or Organizational Psychology.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in an administrative position.
- Excellent Administrative skills with strict attention to details
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, and construction.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking to work.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant experience with office management and daily operation