Treasury, Finance Controls and Taxation
· Implement Finance Controls and Taxation Policies and Procedures across the organisation.
· Prepare Monthly Management reports and Financial Statements.
· Maintain fixed assets register in accounting system and conduct spot and planned physical counts. Clear Fixed Assets. Control Account of new Fixed Assets purchased and label them.
· Prepare monthly financial and management information reporting on the performance of the organisation to the Directors
· Responsible for all banking and Treasury activities of the organization.
· Prepare Bank reconciliations at the end of each Month
· Supervise petty cash and issue reconciliation statement at the end of each month.
· Ensure that all petty cash transactions are posted in Accounting Systems.
· Prepare and Inspect schedule for filing PAYE, SSNIT, VAT, WHT and Minor Taxes. Reconcile Tax Accounts at the end of each month. Ensure that all Tax returns are filed for each month.
· Conduct spot and planned physical count of inventory.
· Cause or ensure end of Month Fixed Assets and Inventory Schedule count are executed and, to support the Months Financial Statements.
· Support Operations in the preparation of Operations and Maintenance as well as all support services (Logistics, Security, Project) budget.
· Ensure that statements are obtained for all fuel cards used at the end of each month for proper reconciliation
· Ensure that all Finance, Logistics and Procurement related documents are filed and hard copies are kept on file as well as maintained in an electronic retrieval system.
· Ensure financial data has been backed up according to laid down procedure and at all times issues of business continuity have been adhered to as far as financial data security and related matters are concerned.
Contract & Procurement
· Evaluate and create Purchase and Release Purchase Order.
· Receive and match purchase invoices for payment processing.
· Carry out monthly reconciliation of all vendors and issue age analysis report at end of each Month.
· Ensure there are no budgets over runs at any point in time in the procurement process and if so, appropriate authorisation is received in line with laid down procedure.