● Close, review, and analyze the financial statements.
● General accounting work such as bookkeeping, tax filing, and payroll.
● Collect the required documents for a monthly financial statement (including Invoice, Tax Invoice for Sales VAT report and Purchase VAT report, Detail salary report, Bank statement, Inventory list, Fixed asset list, Property tax notice (if any).
● Support and teach Junior Staff that they will be able to do independently.
● Answer and advise about accounting and taxation.
● Any tasks assigned by the superiors and managers.
Knowledge, skills, and experience
● At least 10 years of working experience at Accounting or Audit Firm
● Must have the experience to support Junior staff
● Ability to use Express (Accounting software such as Quickbooks or Zero ) is preferred
● Proficient in MS Word and Excel
● Good communication skill in English (Business Level)
● Have a CPD license (CPA license will be an advantage).
● MSc/MBA in Accounting or Bachelor's degree in Accounting.