Successful Lingo Live Account Executives thrive in an environment where you can build from scratch, roll up your sleeves and experiment thoughtfully and creatively, all while monitoring the KPIs that determine whether you are on track. You have a sense of urgency with everything you do but you pay attention to the details. You’re deeply empathetic, yet pragmatic, and committed to the equitable treatment of all people everywhere.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer:
Lingo Live is global (as are our customers) and fully remote. Work from wherever you call home.
Where You Come In
- Build out the playbook for cadences & outreach and invest in the outbound (i.e. cold calling, emailing, InMails) as well as inbound tools needed to generate significant interest from prospects and book them into meetings with our Sales team
- Develops new business and grows revenue by identifying potential new customers, conducting background research, discussing the customer’s unique challenges with the CEO and Sales team, and developing and implementing solutions
- Coordinates and collaborates with internal teams, such as sales counterparts and Marketing team to provide a seamless and outstanding customer experience
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting on volume statistics, lead pipeline, conversion to sales meetings and opportunities
- Partner with senior sales management, marketing, and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy
- Fosters an outstanding customer relationship by providing regular business reviews, developing solutions, exhibiting outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and learning the customer’s business.
- Prospect and build pipeline to improve ramp speed and shorten the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate initiative, organization, discipline, and adaptability while working in a team environment
What It Takes To Succeed
- 7+ years of sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving (top 10-20% of company)
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise selling to Mid-Market & Enterprise sized companies. You lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests. You drive the deal by challenging prospects to think differently about how best to solve their problems
- High levels of self-motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and belief in Lingo Live’s Values.
- Our Values not only resonate with you, but they are also present and centric to your career path
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.