- The Security Coordinators role seeks to provide maximum protection for employees and maintain peace and order for the Company to function well and also to protect the properties of the company to enable the company Develops strategies to physically protect employees and property belonging to the Organization.
- Provide constant feedback to junior security personnel as to areas to focus on in the discharge of their duties to prevent damages, losses and attacks on the Organization's human capital and property.
- Liaise with the HR and Admin department, to investigate and report on all matters which are potentially damaging to the financial position and reputational image of the Company
- Ensure track is taken of all persons and assets entering and leaving the premises of the Company by routinely searching and taking account of all items that do not need to enter or leave the Organization and submit a daily report on search.
- Provide updates on the state of its assets and liabilities for management decisions.
- Provide security intelligence and alert Management on appropriate security apparatus outside the company, in times of failure of the security network in the company to deliver its mandate.
- Investigate all matters related to accidents within and outside the company premises and report to Management for necessary action to be taken.
- Deal with any issues of assault (verbal & physical) between internal employees against each other or an employee against an outsider, in the premises of the Company.
- Other duties by your supervisor of the Company. achieve its short-, medium- and long-term business goals.
- Have experience maintaining and monitoring CCTV.
1.1 Educational Qualification
- A Diploma /HND in Business, IT or Computing. A Bachelor’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing multiple large teams and designing IT solutions
- Certifications in IT Security would be a plus.
- Proven track record in both technical and functional competencies in security
- Experience with tools and systems that address disciplines like identity management and threat intelligence
- Background in SIEM (security information and event management)
- High-level understanding of corporate governance, risk and compliance
- Experience in security initiatives that impact applications, infrastructure and external threats
- Experience managing security professionals
- Ties to the intelligence community
- Knowledge of and contacts with security vendors
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills to communicate the mission to all stakeholders
- Background in information security, specifically in a business or corporate context
- Superior Communications skills
- Coping with pressure: the ability to cope with work, time and people pressures.
- Detail orientation: ability to pay attention to, be concerned with, or analyze details without getting bogged down
- Reliability: ability to deliver on commitments made to others.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.