MetaMask has experienced explosive user growth over the past year as a cryptographic key manager and web3 application development platform. As this user base continues to grow, an immense amount of trust is being placed in MetaMask as a tool that manages and wields their digital authority, controlling assets, identities and more. It is of highest importance to us that we keep our users as safe and secure as possible. We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Assurance tester who will work closely with the Applications Security Engineers to help engineers patch security issues with confidence.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you will do:
- Ensure any third-party security report has reproducible steps and is reproducible in the environment labeled within the report (ie: prod, staging).
- Ensure internal security reports with mitigations are correct with their testing.
- Validate that patches actually fixes the reported vulnerabilities.
- Document and effectively communicate testing results with PSRs, Selenium, or other.
- Participate in weekly meetings as necessary.
- Work with engineers on security related issues.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of software testing experience.
- A track record of proven working experience in a QA environment
- Experience debugging a ReactNativeJS and ReactJS codebase
- Experience with open-sources test frameworks, including Selenium/Webdriver, Appium
- Excellent problem-solving skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum blockchain and Decentralized Applications.
- Understanding of testing principles and concepts.
- Enthusiasm for shipping high-quality code and helping peers do the same.
- Proactiveness and be self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment.
- Understanding of web development practices and terminology.
- A belief in our mission and values.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.