- Protecting company property and staff.
- Protecting all customers and their properties.
- Monitor all entrances and exits on the premises.
- Report in detail any irregularities or suspicious incidents.
- Restraining trespassers.
- Updating record books.
- Ensure no company asset has been taken without authorization.
- Ensure all security checkpoint are well secured.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Able to Multitask
- Good communication skills
- Time management
- WASCE School certificate
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Must be between the ages of 28-45 years
Job Location: Various locations in Accra and Tema.