1. Maintaining public security and assuring all properties of the company are in safety;
2. Assuring the fire equipments are in good condition and seeking for the potential risk on fire and steal
3. Opening the warehouse gates on 7:50 am and 12:50 pm and locking them after working.
4. Controlling the electricity of the warehouse
5. Registering information of vehicles in and out includes plate number, time etc.
6. Checking the vehicles whether have goods when signing gate pass and checking the waybill or material requisition when there are goods in the vehicles.
7.Checking staffs whether take away the company goods
8. Reporting attendance of police, arrival of containers, emergency, etc to manager when in night shift.
9. Handing-over works before closing work daily.
10. Other duties arranged by the manager