- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years working experience
- A minimum of a High School education qualification