We are looking for a high-performing Security Manager to coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, army, fire service and other agencies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
1. Plan, direct or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees and guests.
2. Gather security intelligence and implement preventive measures.
3. Develop work schedules, allocate tasks and monitor personnel performance.
4. Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, army, fire service and other agencies.
5. Coordinate responses to emergencies and alarms, as well as compiling incident reports
6. Ensure compliance with company policies and security industry regulations
1. Preferred candidates age should be between 30-40 years
2. 5 yrs experience in the security service and 1year managerial experience
3. Poses quality leadership skills and must have a sense of responsibility
4. Preferred candidate should be ex-military or police.
5. A qualification in Disaster and Risk Management will be an added advantage
6. Availability to respond to security alerts outside business hours
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.