- Protecting Boarding House property, students and residential staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Acting lawfully in direct defense of life and property
- Take accurate notes by recording observations of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly in and around the Boarding House and restrain trespassers
- Maintain the school’s reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have NHIS Card
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Knowledge on public safety and security protocols
- Emotional control, Integrity and professionalism
Salary: Shortlisted applicants would be given accommodation, food, health insurance and SSNIT payment at project location, Bosomabena with a gross salary of GHS 400.00/monthly.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org or drop their application in the school. For further enquiries, call 0546799012 / 0546799101
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.