- Responsible for the overall management of the Reception/Front Office including greeting, directing visitors and maintaining the reception.
- Provide general secretarial support to office staff including photocopying, printing, filing, etc.
- Drafting of proposals
- Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email, or in person.
- Answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence.
- Taking Minutes at Meetings.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports, draft letters, and other documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a diploma in the fields of journalism, communications studies or other related field.
- Prior working experience in journalism, public relations or communications would be an added advantage
- A minimum of two (2) years prior working experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures such as emailing, printing, photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant personality
- Proficiency in microsoft suite.
- An enthusiastic and confident nature.
Location: Please note that candidates must be living within Teshie, Nungua, Labadi or Spintex.
Interested persons should contact 0208555992 for further steps or enquiries.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.