- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in IT, MS Office and Excel
- A minimum of a 1st Degree is required.
- At least 2years experience
Salary: Gh¢ 1000-Gh¢ 1200
Interested applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.