- Responsible for all aspects of the internal organization, professional leadership, management and control of the school and for leading supervision over teaching and support staff
- Work with the governing body, to develop a strategic view for the school in its community and analyse and plan for the future needs and further development of the academy within the local, national and international context
- Work with the governing body to secure and sustain effective teaching and learning throughout the school and to monitor and evaluate the quality of teaching and standards of pupils’ achievement, using benchmarks and setting targets for improvement
Qualification and Requirements
The ideal candidate
- Strong educational leadership expertise and a proven track record of developing and sustaining high standards within an IGCSE/ A ‘level or IB curriculum school
- A degree in education or Post graduate diploma in education
- Experience of leading schools through accreditation (CIE), authorization (IBO), and inspection
- Excellent communication skills and strategies that will motivate and inspire all stakeholders
- The ability to provide direction, set expectations, and inspire staff by communicating goals clearly and empowering them through collaboration within a shared leadership model
- An open and approachable manner with generous listening skills and multicultural awareness
- Successful and demonstrable experience of parental engagement and evidence of creating community partnerships that enhance learning
- A cultural understanding and ethos to lead both staff and students to continually strive for excellence
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and possess the drive to advance the school’s mission, please submit
- A CV that includes a recent photograph
- A one-page philosophy of education
- A formal letter of application that outlines your skills, qualifications, and experience to email@example.com
- If you would like an informal discussion about the position prior to submitting an application please send an email to the same address
Please note that the closing date for applications is 31st December 2020.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.