- Provide basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness
- Develop health plans for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities
- Educate students and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene
- Detect health problems in early stages through regular screenings
- Keep track of students’ vaccination records
- Update students’ medical history
- Ensure school environment is safe for children and school staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases)
- Write referrals for paediatricians and other health specialists
- Ensure compliance with national and local health laws
Skills and Qualification
- Minimum of a diploma in Nursing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a nurse or related role
- A valid national certification.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic computer software.
Interested applicants should forward their application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.