We are hiring a school administrator and receptionist for a new private school in Kasoa-KKrispol city. The school administrator will be welcoming, personable, helpful, and able to represent the school in a professional and friendly manner. You will also assist with general day to day admin tasks which will require a good level of IT skills
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:4 years
It is essential that the person for this role is organized, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a ‘can do’ approach
- To ensure the safety and security of the school at all times and communicate effectively with the school security guard
- To provide a comprehensive and seamless administrative support service in order to ensure the smooth running of the school.
- To act as the first point of contact for the School; welcoming visitors and answering any incoming calls. Ensure that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating school information, records and databases
- To input student data and assist with administering and managing attendance records.
- To use the databases and administrative systems, ensuring they are kept up to date and relevant information is disseminated to appropriate members of staff
- To take ownership of various projects to meet the needs of the school e.g. admissions/pupil data, and agendas/minutes
- To produce documents (including presentations, correspondence, reports and spreadsheets), working to produce a finished document in line with school standards, making certain that confidentiality is maintained when required
- To keep the reception visitor screen updated at all times with appropriate information.
- To ensure that telephone and email queries are dealt with effectively, taking the initiative to identify and handle issues that arise on behalf of the leadership team and others
- To sort and distribute all incoming posts on a daily basis
- To prepare all outgoing post
- To provide general administrative support across the academy
- To maintain manual and computerized records and management information systems, including the input of student data daily and maintaining pupil records
- To act as the school’s receptionist, providing the first point of contact for all incoming calls to ensure that they are answered in a timely and professional manner
- correctly routed to their intended recipients, or an appropriate member of staff, to assure a quick and effective communication system
- To greet visitors to the reception area as required, ensuring that visitors are welcomed into a friendly, professional environment
- To log telephone calls and ensure that relevant information is passed on in a timely manner
- To listen to the school’s voicemail, recording all messages and ensuring that they can be dealt with by an appropriate member of staff in a timely manner
- To ensure the reception area is clean, free from clutter and well presented as first impression of the school.
- To ensure that key information is available at the main reception, i.e. up-to-date telephone list.
- To ensure that relevant information/literature is available in the reception seating area, i.e. times of the school day, school prospectus, newsletters, etc.
- To ensure that the reception diary is updated regularly, i.e. with visitor detail.
- To ensure that internal and external perceptions of the school are managed and protected within favorable boundaries, maintaining confidentiality wherever appropriate. The role holder will need to liaise with colleagues and external contacts at all levels of seniority with confidence, tact and diplomacy
- Genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
- Helpful, calm, caring, professional and positive attitude
- Flexible attitude to work and willingness to support colleagues.
- A ‘can do' approach
Email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications will be acknowledged within three working days of submission. Only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. All appointments are subject to interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Closing date: 30/11/2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.