The administrator of the school will be in overseeing the day to day activities and work of the non-teaching staff. He/She will be reporting to the Principal and will work closely with the School accountant and the Head of Academics to ensure the smooth operations of the school.
The Administrator shall undertake the following duties but not limited to these duties only:
- Be responsible for the running of the Scholarship program at the school.
- You shall be responsible for the monthly reporting on the program.
- You shall work with the academic head and the accountant in ensuring the smooth running of the scholarship program.
- You shall be reporting on each child beneficiary as well as the entire program to donors and stakeholders through the Principal to the Director of the school.
- Be in charge of grant writing and awards programs for the school. You will therefore need the grant writing skills for this job
- Supervise the non-teaching staff of the school to carry out their day to day activities to ensure there is effective teaching and learning.
- Ensure that the School compound, playground and zoo are all clean and tidy at all times.
- Co-ordinate the activities and reports of all other departments.
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Grant writing skills
- Leadership Abilities
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- Professional qualification is also accepted and highly recommended.
- The candidate must have a relevant experience as an administrator of a School