The SCADA Management will conduct tasks including but not limited to:
- Preparing and coordinating the execution of the planned electrical operations on time in order to perform the maneuvers safely and to deliver the installation in the desired state by the maintenance personnel or the network user;
- Prepare and coordinate the execution of the commissioning and decommissioning services;
- Contribute to the maintenance of the necessary operational documents (basic operating notes, operating document, etc.);
- Contribute to the improvement of the dispatching business processes;
- Manage incidents to minimize their impact on the power supply of customers connected to the network
- to constantly guarantee the quality of network voltage expected by customers
- to deal with alarms, anomalies of the network and systems
- to carry out the necessary control calculations
- to intervene and communicate in case of incidents.
- Ensure a guard role which leads you to be regularly called for emergencies outside working hours and on weekends.
- Ensure the safety of personnel working on the facilities and third parties
- Maintaining and updating of the SCADA database
- Total General years of experience: 10 years
- Total similar service years of experience: 8 years
- Required document for applying for this role: CV